Large bunch of silverbeet
3 cloves garlic crushed
2 long red chillis (3 if you like it warmer) chopped finely
800g of cooked chipeas
2 cups cooked quinoa
Salt and pepper to taste
– Cut stems from the silverbeet and slice into 1cm pieces, wash well and drain.
– Stack the leaves on top of one another and slice into fine ribbons. Rinse, drain and keep aside.
– Heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil (I recommend coconut) and add the stalks. Stirfry for five minutes or until they begin to soften.
– Add the leaves and cook until wilted. Tip the silverbeet into a colander and drain off any excess fluid.
– Mean while heat a bit more oil and add the garlic and chilli, fry for 1 minute then add the chickpeas. Add the quinoa and stirfry for 1-2 minutes until heated, then add the silverbeet and mix through.
– Season to taste and drizzle some olive oil over to serve.